Last update: March 12, 2020
As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the world, EmpInfo is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees and ensuring business continuity, to the best of our abilities, in service to you, our customers and partners. We are confident that coronavirus will not significantly impact the EmpInfo’s employment & income verification platform and our commitment to our customers is unwavering. Thank you for your continued trust in us.
With the rise in diagnoses, we are taking increased measures to maintain business continuity and protect the health of our employees. We are currently taking the following measures of precaution:
• We have canceled all business travel and recommended that our team avoids non-urgent personal travel as well.
• We require any employee that boards an aircraft, either domestically or abroad, to work from home for a 14-day precautionary period before coming back to the office.
• We are only accepting the minimum number of visitors to our offices and have canceled all planned events, parties, meet-ups, and conferences.
• We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis.
• We have placed extra hand sanitizing stations around all our offices and increased the frequency of office cleaning.
• We have reduced on-site interviews to a minimum, proceeding with video interviews instead.
• We are also committed to enforcing any policies required by any legal / government agencies in our best interest to protect health.
Our technical platform is fully automated. Each day, we serve thousands of verification requests. Failures at the software and hardware level have automation for recovery, and a 24/7 team of operations engineers as well. For our external technical service providers, such as cloud infrastructure vendors, we partner with only the most sophisticated, enterprise-grade, global organizations, who themselves have also been ahead of the curve in bestpractices during this outbreak. While we continue our work, as usual, we are preparing for different scenarios, including the possibility of our entire team working remotely if required. As a cloud-based SaaS company with an extremely strong infrastructure, we are prepared to manage business continuity challenges virtually. We anticipate no impact to our service and believe in our ability to keep the platform running and expanding as usual, with no interruption. We have ensured that our team members have whatever they need to work remotely if needed and to continue doing their jobs securely. We have increased channels of internal communication, and as always, prioritize communication with you, our customers, so you can remain focused on your business challenges and goals.
We will continue to meticulously monitor news from the World Health Organization, among other sources and guidelines, and are committed to reassessing the situation and adjust our plans accordingly. We will promptly notify you if we encounter any adverse impact on the services that we provide.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.
Thank you for entrusting your business to EmpInfo. We are very grateful for the role we play in your lives and work and remain as committed as ever to ensuring your success. We wish you, your colleagues and families safety, wellness and positivity during these challenging times.
Jag Puttanna / CEO